Amazing Overnight Oat Pots
After toast this chilled porridge pot is probably one of the simplest meals you’ll ever make and since it’s prepared the night before it’ll also save you time in the morning. Most importantly, it tastes great and is really healthy.
The recipe below states soya milk but this can be replaced with regular milk if you prefer. I prefer soya milk as it creates a less runny consistency and gives a slightly sweeter taste.
- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup soya milk
- 1/4 cup full fat natural yoghurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons honey of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup blueberries or raspberries
- In a jam jar or container that can be sealed (so the ingredients don’t oxidise), add oats, soya milk, yogurt, chia seeds, and maple syrup.
- Mix well, then stir in the berries.
- Screw on the lid and leave in the refrigerator overnight. It will be ready the next day and will last for about 2 days.